Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Look Like 17 nehx!!!

2day I was wake so early-5.30a.m
Y?
Bcoz I nid 2 attend my undang,for 5 hours nehx
Actuali dis is the 2nd time I went for,but tat 1 was oredi expire
Funny rite?
I was so darn lazy 2 go for my undang test la
It's suckx 4 me...

I was choose 2 sit bhind b4 the talk start,but the stupid lecturer cal me sit in front
Summore stil the 1st
I cant take a nap d
WTH...
11a.m sumtin,gastric d
Bcoz I nvr eat anytin since I wake
12p.m break,I faster go 2 canteen thr
But juz hav 2 stall,n onli 1 is selling food
Summore I hav not enuf time 2 eat d
Sob~
Then 12.30p.m continue the talk
ishhh~
Gastric again~
Reali so suffer~
Then 2.45p.m finish d
Quickly go out,but all the stalls close d
When I walk out the office,got 1 guy calling me:Halo!
I din mention it,then he walk 2 my side,n say:can b fren wif u?(cantonise)
Then I:har?
I think the guy tot I dunno cantonise,then he speak mandarin 2 me
then I straight say:I older than u la
Then he ask me how old,I said I oredi 19
Then he feel shock,n he onli 17,n he tot I'm 17 oso
Haha
But look older than me
aha
May b is I'm shortie,many people tot I'm so young
Gud oso,rite?
haha
lalala...

2day I open my fs n check bout my foto comment,I saw bi comment
Darn Happy man~
Haha
I luv him,I luv dis guy
No matter how...
Ga yao~
Hees

No comments:

Post a Comment