Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Happy


Darn dulan dis 2 days
My laptop cant type chinese,dunno wat happen
I'm broken english,hope u guys dun mind ya

I'm so so so happy now
Bi n me keep argue dis few day,make my mood so down
2day when c my bi on9,I oso dun dare 2 find him chat
I sked he dun reply me again
But finally I oso send him tat I miss u
He got reply me nehx...then he send a sharing bckground 2 me
Our pic~
Happy Happy~
But de most happiest thing not dis la
Finally my bi upload our pic d
super happyX100000000000
hahaha
May b u guys wil think juz a normal thing,rite?
But 4 me,its so important ler
b4 tat,he din show out even i keep ngam him
I reali so happy now d
It can make me happy d
Juz read Xiao Yin's blog
She n her bf reali make me darn envy laaaa
Both so sweet ler
Dunno when I can get it
lol

Tat's all for 2nite ba
I luv my bi
Nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment